Your Mood Journal
Your Mood Journal
Packed full of activities to help you figure out your feelings, this lovely book by Fearne Cotton will help children understand it's ok to feel all the feelings.
Have you ever felt sad, happy, angry, lonely, worried, scared or excited? Maybe you've felt a few of these at the same time? This wonderfully designed activity journal helps children identify, understand and embrace their emotions.
- A colourful journal packed full of evidence based activities to help kids explore their feelings
- Divided into seven bright and colourful chapters
- Includes interactive exercises, practical tips and notes
- Helps children explore their emotions and feel confident in expressing their feelings
- Lots of space for writing, drawing and creating
- Fully illustrated throughout, it also includes stickers to help personalise your diary
An empowering journal by best selling author and broadcaster Fearne Cotton, this is a wonderful tool for children especially at a time when the outside world might seem out of their control.
Dimensions: 13.8 x 20.5 cm
Recommended ages 7-12
224 page hardback
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £3.99
Spend £50 or more and Tracked 48 delivery is free.
Your order will be packed and sent out during opening hours so please allow 1-2 days dispatch for orders placed on Sunday/Monday.
Our full delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Can I collect?
Yes, simply select Click & Collect at the check out and you can collect from our Easton Store during opening hours.
What are your opening hours?
Our standard opening hours are Tuesdays 10-3:30 and Wednesdays-Saturdays 10-5.
Where is your shop?
Our colourful store is in Easton, Bristol. Our address is 104-108 Belle Vue Road, BS5 6BX.