Bring calm to a busy world with 50 nature stories written by Rachel Williams and beautifully illustrated by Freya Hartas.
All around us, nature is turning, growing…and working. Every day, hour by hour, magical transformations happen right in front of you. But it's not always easy to see them…
- 50 nature stories that encourage calm and foster mindfulness
- Each story is told frame by frame, with facts and figures on more than 50 different species
- Explore the stories, pause long enough to watch them unfold, then go outside and explore
- Watch a bee pollinate a flower, a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis and bluebells carpet the woodland floor
- Aimed at children aged 5-8 but we find that younger children find plenty to enjoy too
This book encourages children and their families to discover the extraordinary in the ordinary. Together, see what you find when you take the time to slow down.
Dimensions: 24 x 30 cm
128 page hardback book
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £3.99
Spend £50 or more and Tracked 48 delivery is free.
Your order will be packed and sent out during opening hours so please allow 1-2 days dispatch for orders placed on Sunday/Monday.
Our full delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Can I collect?
Yes, simply select Click & Collect at the check out and you can collect from our Easton Store during opening hours.
What are your opening hours?
Our standard opening hours are Tuesdays 10-3:30 and Wednesdays-Saturdays 10-5.
Where is your shop?
Our colourful store is in Easton, Bristol. Our address is 104-108 Belle Vue Road, BS5 6BX.