MOA The Green Balm
MOA The Green Balm
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic.
This essential multi-tasking family product, is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete\'s foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm
The 50ml size comes in a beautiful green glass jar while the travel size 15ml is perfect for keeping in your bag or coat pocket.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £3.99
Spend £50 or more and Tracked 48 delivery is free.
Your order will be packed and sent out during opening hours so please allow 1-2 days dispatch for orders placed on Sunday/Monday.
Our full delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Can I collect?
Yes, simply select Click & Collect at the check out and you can collect from our Easton Store during opening hours.
What are your opening hours?
Our standard opening hours are Tuesdays 10-3:30 and Wednesdays-Saturdays 10-5.
Where is your shop?
Our colourful store is in Easton, Bristol. Our address is 104-108 Belle Vue Road, BS5 6BX.