Cedar the Fox
Cedar the Fox
Cedar the Fox is the perfect companion for all your little adventures! A lovingly made fair trade soft toy that can be passed down the generations.This gorgeous heirloom soft toy will quickly become a favourite with children of all ages. Made by Wild Thing Toys, these fair trade toys are the perfect ethical toy for eco conscious kids and their families.
- Beautifully made with a jaunty scarf and trousers
- Designed to be played with, loved and passed down the family
- Gentle facial expressions allow children to create their own story for their doll
- A simple, natural toy that will benefit your child's development
- Suitable from birth
- All Wild Thing Toys are made from hand loomed cotton and environmentally friendly and child safe dyes
- Fair Trade and CE certified
Dimensions: 26cm tall
Suitable from birth
Washing instructions: hand wash or surface sponge wash
Materials: hand loomed cotton, high quality hypoallergenic polyester stuffing
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £3.99
Spend £50 or more and Tracked 48 delivery is free.
Your order will be packed and sent out during opening hours so please allow 1-2 days dispatch for orders placed on Sunday/Monday.
Our full delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Can I collect?
Yes, simply select Click & Collect at the check out and you can collect from our Easton Store during opening hours.
What are your opening hours?
Our standard opening hours are Tuesdays 10-3:30 and Wednesdays-Saturdays 10-5.
Where is your shop?
Our colourful store is in Easton, Bristol. Our address is 104-108 Belle Vue Road, BS5 6BX.