- Advice on building an engaged and motivated team so your business thrives
- Charlie is an entrepreneur with over 100 employees and 30+ years’ experience
- Why thinking like a football manager can sometimes help
Learn how to get the best from everyone in this insightful book by Charlie Gladstone, part of the inspiring Do Book Co series.
This book is about working with other people. It’s about making that experience a positive one. It’s about how a happy, engaged and motivated team becomes an unstoppable force.
In Do Team, entrepreneur Charlie Gladstone draws on three decades of experience as an employer of over 100 people and father of six, to share practical, honest and insightful advice on such matters as:
- Choosing the right people
- Getting through tough times
- Team building for introverts
- The power of (very) small teams
- Why good manners and kindness matter most
With easy-to-follow entries on hiring, gentle leadership, emotional intelligence and retaining a sense of humour, Do Team will help you get the best from everyone so that you, your team and your business can thrive.
Dimensions: 120 x 178mm
112 page paperback
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £3.99
Spend £50 or more and Tracked 48 delivery is free.
Your order will be packed and sent out during opening hours so please allow 1-2 days dispatch for orders placed on Sunday/Monday.
Our full delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Can I collect?
Yes, simply select Click & Collect at the check out and you can collect from our Easton Store during opening hours.
What are your opening hours?
Our standard opening hours are Tuesdays 10-3:30 and Wednesdays-Saturdays 10-5.
Where is your shop?
Our colourful store is in Easton, Bristol. Our address is 104-108 Belle Vue Road, BS5 6BX.